We exist to inspire you, to support and to equip you to lead the life you can. We are devoted to making it possible for you to be happy and fulfilled.
That’s what we do, that’s why we come to work every day and that is our commitment to every person who comes to us. We do not judge, we do not blame, we only lend a hand to empower you.
“Wellness can be defined as purposeful, enjoyable living or, more specifically, a deliberate lifestyle choice characterized by personal responsibility and optimal enhancement of physical, mental, and spiritual health”
– Hales (2009)
Our team includes: psychiatrists, psychologists, occupational therapists, social workers, counsellors, dieticians and nursing staff that create, implement and monitor treatment programs catered to each clients’ needs.
Every day, you will be part of a group of people where you get to share similar challenges in a safe environment. Together you will take part in a busy program we have designed with our committed goals of assisting you to recover and to equip you to live a fulfilled life.
We will give you the RIGHT assistance that will stop you from feeling overwhelmed and out of control.
Our wellness centres help clients face the challenges of:
- Family/Marital issues
- Financial issues
- All forms of abuse
- Work related issues
- Trauma & Childhood trauma
- Stress related conditions
Many people attending the Wellness program experience difficulties in their everyday relationships. They find that their personal relationships are not satisfying or meaningful or that open, honest communication with others is difficult. The Group Therapy experience gives you the opportunity to:
- Improve self-awareness and knowledge.
- Improve self-esteem, self-confidence and self-image.
- Give and receive feedback and support.
- Gain insight into your specific style of communication.
- Learn how to communicate more effectively with others.
- Become more aware of destructive patterns of behaviour.
- Be open and honest about your feelings and learn how to cope with difficult emotions.
- Better understand your thoughts, feelings and behaviour, how they affect each other and how these relate to your relationships.
- Better understand others’ thoughts, feelings and behaviour.
- Experience personal change within the group which can then be practiced outside the group.