ENROLLED NURSE AT NURTURE UMHLANGA t/a MONDIA UMHLANGA – DURBAN
The Mondia HealthCare Group requires an Enrolled Nurse who will be based at our Nurture Umhlanga t/a Mondia Umhlanga facility in Durban reporting to
the Facility Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS/TRAINING
- Grade 12 with the relevant nursing qualifications.
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council.
- 2 Years or more experience as an Enrolled Nurse within a clinical environment.
- Mental Health experience is advantageous.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of
hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Achieve best possible outcomes for patients and their families. • Prevent risks and ensure highest possible quality of standards. • Demonstrate strong clinical and people skills.
- Speak, read, and write English.
- Computer literacy.
- Team player and professional in all undertakings. • High attention to detail.
- Adapt to daily changes in workload
- Flexibility in working hours / shift work.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience and attributes, please submit your CV to Joy at email@example.com clearly marked “ENU” with three (3) contactable references. Should you not receive a response within two weeks after the closing date, kindly accept
that your application has not been successful.
Closing date for applications is 15 February 2022